The internship is an unpaid skills-building opportunity for recent graduates of journalism or social communication careers and is tailored to your time availability.
Latin Trade is an award-winning publication with more than 27 years of experience covering business information and innovative trends in Latin America, the United States and the Caribbean.
Candidates who are pursuing a master’s degree at a top-tier university are preferred.
Candidates must be bilingual, English – Spanish. Portuguese a plus.
Latin Trade Magazine
- Obtain and confirm appointments for interviews. Include information in Zoho.
- Send articles to edit. Include information in Zoho.
- Verify the editing/printing process.
- Obtain photos.
- Send confirmations and column tracking.
- Send at least one social media message per week.
- Empty links in coordination with Webmaster.
Latin American statistical calendar. Examples:
- Global Cities Index and Perspectives
Those interested may contact