Trends in some of the key industries in the region. How will major non-financial companies deploy their strategies to best profit from the social, political, and business environment of 2022.
• Marcos Schmidt, Associate Managing Director, Moody’s Investors Service
• Joe Bormann, Managing Director, Deputy Regional Group Head Latin America Corporates, Fitch Ratings, Chicago
• Diego Ocampo, Senior Director and Sector Lead, Corporate Ratings, Standard & Poor’s, Buenos Aires
• Rina Quijada, Vice President for Latin American business development and research and analysis, Oil Markets, Midstream, Downstream, and Chemical, IHS Markit, Houston
• Moderator: Michael Shifter, President, The Inter-American Dialogue, Washington, D.C.
Find the video here.