Latin Business Chronicle asks leading business executives about Brazil’s outlook for 2012.
BY LBC STAFF
How do you view the business outlook for Brazil in 2012? Latin Business Chronicle asked a group of leading executives at multinational companies in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage.
Our CEO panel includes:
- Marta Clark, Vice President Adobe Systems Inc. Latin America
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group,
- Olivier Puech, vice president of Latin America for Nokia,
- Jose Antonio Rios, Chairman, Global Crossing Latin America
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management,
- Woods Staton, President and CEO, Arcos Dorados,
- Jaime Szulc, President Goodyear Latin America
Latin Business Chronicle: How do you view the business outlook for Brazil in 2012?
Diago: Brazil’s growth ...