Latin Business Chronicle asks leading business executives about Brazil’s key challenges in 2011.
BY LBC STAFF
What will be the main challenges facing business in Brazil in 2012? Latin Business Chronicle asked leading executives at multinational companies in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage. Our CEO panel includes:
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group,
- Olivier Puech, vice president of Latin America for Nokia,
- Jose Antonio Rios, Chairman, Global Crossing Latin America
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management,
- Woods Staton, President and CEO, Arcos Dorados,
- Jaime Szulc, President Goodyear Latin America
Latin Business Chronicle: What will be the main challenges facing business in Brazil in 2012?
Rodriguez:. Brazil is...