Latin Business Chronicle asks leading business executives about Latin America's outlook for 2011.
BY LBC STAFF
How do you view the business outlook for Latin America in 2011? Latin Business Chronicle asked leading executives at a dozen multinational companies in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage.
Our CEO panel includes:
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, president and CEO of Latin America for SAP, Germany
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group, UK
Carlos D. Garcia, Latin America president, Novartis, Switzerland
- Claudio Muruzabal, CEO of Neoris, USA
- Jaime Ramirez, Latin America President, Black & Decker, USA
- Hernan Rincon, Latin America president for Microsoft, USA
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management, USA
- Romaine Seguin, President for the Americas, UPS, USA
- Woods Staton, President and Chief Executive Officer, Arcos Dorados, Argentina
- Rob Steigerwald, Chief Operations Officer, Americas – Southern Region, Marriott International, USA
- Pedro Suarez, Latin America President, Dow, USA
- Anderson Teixeira, Head of Americas, Sony Ericsson, Sweden
Latin Business Chronicle: How do you view the business outlook for Latin America in 2011?
Cardenuto: Very promising. Latin America has managed to resist the global economic and financial crisis more successfully than in many other regions of the world. It is ...
LATIN AMERICA 2011
Special Report: CEOs Bullish
CEO Q&A on Challenges