Latin Business Chronicle asks leading executives about Latin America's main business challenges for 2011.
BY LBC STAFF
What will be the main challenges facing business in Latin America in 2011? Latin Business Chronicle asked 11 prominent multinational executives in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage. Our CEO panel includes:
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, president and CEO of Latin America for SAP, Germany
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group, UK
Carlos D. Garcia, Latin America president, Novartis, Switzerland
- Claudio Muruzabal, CEO, Neoris, USA
- Jaime Ramirez, Latin America President, Black & Decker, USA
- Hernan Rincon, Latin America president for Microsoft, USA
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management, USA
- Romaine Seguin, President for the Americas, UPS, USA
- Woods Staton, President and Chief Executive Officer, Arcos Dorados, Argentina
- Rob Steigerwald, Chief Operations Officer, Americas – Southern Region, Marriott International, USA
- Pedro Suarez, President for Latin America, Dow, USA
- Anderson Teixeira, Head of Americas, Sony Ericsson, Sweden
Latin Business Chronicle: What will be the main challenges facing business in Latin America in 2011?
Cardenuto: Companies will face ...
LATIN AMERICA 2011
Special Report: CEOs Bullish
CEO Q&A on Outlook