Latin Business Chronicle asks leading business executives about Brazil’s key challenges in 2011.
BY LBC STAFF
How do you view the business outlook for Brazil in 2011? Latin Business Chronicle asked leading executives at a dozen multinational companies in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage. Our CEO panel includes:
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, president and CEO of Latin America for SAP, Germany
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group, UK
Carlos D. Garcia, Latin America president, Novartis, Switzerland
- Claudio Muruzabal, CEO of Neoris, USA
- Jaime Ramirez, Latin America President, Black & Decker, USA
- Hernan Rincon, Latin America president for Microsoft, USA
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management, USA
- Romaine Seguin, President for the Americas, UPS, USA
- Woods Staton, President and Chief Executive Officer, Arcos Dorados, Argentina
- Rob Steigerwald, Chief Operations Officer, Americas – Southern Region, Marriott International, USA
- Pedro Suarez, Latin America President, Dow, USA
- Anderson Teixeira, Head of Americas, Sony Ericsson, Sweden
Latin Business Chronicle: What will be the main challenges facing business in Brazil in 2011?
Cardenuto: To continue to growth at high rates as in 2010, Brazil must...