Latin Business Chronicle asks leading executives about Latin America's main business challenges for 2010.
BY CHRONICLE STAFF
What will be the main challenges facing business in Latin America in 2010? Latin Business Chronicle asked the top executives at the Latin America divisions of eight U.S. and European multinational companies in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage. Our CEO panel includes:
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, president and CEO of Latin America for SAP, Germany
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group, UK
- Stephen Flowers, president of UPS Americas, USA
- J.C. Gonzalez-Mendez, president of McDonalds Latin America, USA
- Hernan Rincon, Latin America president for Microsoft, USA
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management, USA
- John Slater, Vice President, Latin America and the Caribbean, Continental Airlines, USA
- Jaime Valles, Vice President, Cisco Latin America, USA
Latin Business Chronicle: What will be the main challenges facing business in Latin America in 2010?
Flowers: The impact of this past year’s economic climate is still being felt in various industries across various markets in Latin America. Companies of all sizes were forever changed over the last year, and....