Latin Business Chronicle asks leading business executives about Latin America's outlook for 2010.
BY CHRONICLE STAFF
How do you view the business outlook for Latin America in 2010? Latin Business Chronicle asked the top executives at the Latin America divisions of eight U.S. and European multinational companies in sectors ranging from technology and energy to travel and food and beverage. Our CEO panel includes:
- Rodolpho Cardenuto, president and CEO of Latin America for SAP, Germany
- Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America and Caribbean, InterContinental Hotels Group, UK
- Stephen Flowers, president of UPS Americas, USA
- J.C. Gonzalez-Mendez, president of McDonalds Latin America, USA
- Hernan Rincon, Latin America president for Microsoft, USA
- Leo Rodriguez, President of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management, USA
- John Slater, Vice President, Latin America and the Caribbean, Continental Airlines, USA
- Jaime Valles, Vice President, Cisco Latin America, USA
Latin Business Chronicle: How do you view the business outlook for Latin America in 2010?
Flowers: 2010 certainly represents a great potential for growth for companies considering the signs that economic recovery is underway. What business leaders in Latin America ...