Latin Business Chronicle asks leading business executives about Brazil's business and economic outlook.
BY CHRONICLE STAFF
How do you view Brazil's business and economic outlook this year? How has your company fared in Brazil so far this year and how do you expect it to fare the remainder of the year?
Latin Business Chronicle asked five leading business executives. Our panel includes:
- Hector Alonso, managing director for Global Crossing Latin America,
- Sergio Chaia, president of Nextel Brazil,
- Mauro Cruzeiro, country manager of Orange Business Services in Brazil,
- Wilson Grava, vice president of Symantec Latin America,
- Leo Rodriguez, president of Latin America for Emerson and Emerson Process Management
Latin Business Chronicle: How do you view Brazil's business and economic outlook this year?
Rodriguez: The Brazil economic rebound is widespread, swift and real. We are seeing CAPEX and OPEX spending across all of our served capital markets. The recovery has been led by ...
Keywords: Emerson, Global Crossing, Nextel, Orange Business Services, Symantec
Brazil: Foreign Companies See Recovery
Keywords: Aracruz, Banco do Brasil, BM&F Bovespa, Bulltick, Emerson, Global Crossing, GOL, JBS, Nextel, Orange, Petrobras, Redecard, Suzano, Symantec