AmCham members get 20 percent discount and pay only $239.00 instead of $299.00.
Keep informed on Latin American business and technology by reading Latin Business Chronicle, the weekly online journal on Latin American business and technology.
Our premium subscribers include companies like HP, Nokia, Cargill, Apple, BDO Seidman, NAI Global and Colliers International, banks like Scotiabank, law firms like White & Case, Jones Day and Fulbright & Jaworski, business groups like the Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America and the Ibero-American Association in Germany and public entities like the U.S. Trade Representative's Office and Canada's Foreign Ministry.
Latin Business Chronicle gives you the most extensive offer of the latest trends affecting Latin America. Our unique combination of special reports, news, commentary and opinion, updates statistics and regional rankings help thousands of executives worldwide in their daily decisions on how to do business in Latin America. For only $239.00 you can get an annual subscription, which includes access to:
- All our content, including premium articles and archives going back five years.
- Our updated briefs on 19 Latin American countries. These are updated throughout the year, so you can always find the latest available data you need. (See free sample of Bolivia Country Brief),
- Exclusive rankings, such as Latin Business Index, Latin Technology Index, Latin American Globalization Index, Top 100 M&As, GDP size and GDP per capita,
- Updated statistics of GDP growth, inflation and FDI in 19 countries (recent years and forecasts) and Latin American trade with the United States, Europe, Canada and China,
- Original research showing how each country in Latin America fares in international rankings on capital access, competitiveness, corruption, economic freedom, human development, political freedom, tariffs, taxes and technology and in industry sectors ranging from advertising to tourism.
Latin Business Chronicle has grown to become one of the largest Internet media covering Latin American business. We now have more than 17,000 unique visitors and one million hits a month, while our weekly e-mail alert has nearly 2,600 subscribers. Latin Business Chronicle has been quoted by such media as Financial Times, Bloomberg, USA Today, Washington Post, Dow Jones, Economist Intelligence Unit and Miami Herald and such entities as the World Bank, the World Economic Forum, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Council on Foreign Relations, Heritage Foundation, Brookings Institute and more.
To sign up for a subscription today, please call us at +1 (305) 305-441-0002 (Monday through Friday 09.00 AM to 5.00 PM US Eastern Standard Time) to make a payment through Visa, MasterCard and American Express.